Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
Our Programs & Services
At Clitheroe Center, our mission is to improve the quality of life for all Alaskans seeking treatment for substance abuse through culturally relevant evidence-based practices to contribute to lifetime recovery.
- Residential - Clitheroe’s Residential Program includes a dual diagnosis treatment program for individuals with mental health issues, as well as substance abuse issues. The 42-bed campus near Point Woronzof is a safe, therapeutic environment for those seeking recovery.
- Outpatient - The Outpatient Program provides family services, counseling, and support for those who would benefit from outpatient treatment, have completed inpatient treatment, and need continuing care or are not in need of inpatient treatment.
- All intakes and assessments for both Outpatient and Residential services are handled via the Outpatient office. Staff provides on-site assessments at local jails and hospitals as needed. Individuals can self-refer; referrals from local agencies and governmental organizations are also accepted.
- The Crossroads Program provides an intermediate and long-term residential treatment environment for men whose lives have been severely impaired by substance abuse. Each individual works with a treatment team to identify specific target areas that will be addressed during their stay.
- The Journeys Program provides residential substance abuse programs for individuals suffering from serious mental illness and substance abuse.
- The Reflections Program provides habilitation, rehabilitation, individual, group and family counseling services for women who have been unable to deal with chemically dependent or chemically abusive behaviors that interfere with attaining their life goals.
The Outpatient Program
- The Outpatient Program is designed for individuals with substance abuse issues that can effectively be addressed outside of a residential program, or continuing care for those who’ve completed residential treatment.
- The After Care/Continuing Care Program supports clients in their ongoing recovery. All clients completing Clitheroe's inpatient treatment are referred to the Continuing Care Program.